"This material inspired me to rewrite my curriculum to include Growth Mindset in as many aspects as possible. I greatly appreciate your emphasis on intentionality and feedback, and making sure Growth Mindset is not just teaching the concept but actually changing the way we talk about progress and learning."
- Leading Edge Educator, Julia Ann Wilber
Please note: this course can taken on its own, or as the pre-requisite for the facilitator training program (iMRI). If you enroll in this course, and decide to apply for the 2019 iMRI, this course fee will be deducted from your tuition.
Get a step-by-step path to teach Growth Mindset in a way that actually gets people to self-reflect, and then apply mindset principles to their own life.
In this course you'll learn how to:
- Get people to "buy in" to growth mindset even if they hate anything that sounds like 'self-help' or 'soft skills'
- Create a growth mindset presentation that stands out and creates a personal connection so your audience sits up and really listens and 'internalizes' the idea of growth mindset for themselves and others
- Talk about growth mindset in a way that makes people willing to become more self-aware and to apply growth mindset principles to their work - rather than shut down, roll their eyes and act like they have nothing new to learn
"I learned how to infuse lessons with conversations about emotion, vulnerability and failure. Stefanie knows what she is talking about
– and backed it all up with evidence."
– Jenna De Bruin, Teacher Innovator, Chicago IL
-Vicky, Chicago Teacher Education Pipeline (CTEP)
Stefanie's mission is to empower leaders, educators and innovators with insights from neuroscience, business & marketing, education, social justice and neurobiology to help them catalyze growth and unleash potential.
Her graduate degree from New York University, and fieldwork at the NYU Phelps Lab for Neuroscience Research, NYU Institute for Prevention Science, and Yeshiva University's Albert Einstein College of Medicine focused on the cross-section of neuroscience, empathy and self-directed neuroplasticity. She combines a decade plus of counseling and teaching in organizations and schools across the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Africa, with insights gained from science research and training in monasteries with meditation and mindfulness teachers from Africa, the US, Vietnam and India.
Stefanie's clients include: Google, Hasso-Plattner School of Design (Berlin), Northwestern University, Illinois State University Chicago, Northeastern University, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, Calgary Bridge Foundation, Alberta Children's Hospital, EEE Youth, OPRFCF Leadership Lab, Enlace Chicago, Christopher House and various school districts throughout the US and Canada.
"I now better understand how students need to transition from outdated direct instruction to innovative thought. This material brings a much needed research and empirical component to student development and teaching."
– Jonathan Brito, teacher, Chicago IL
Want this training for your entire staff?
Contact me for significant group discounts so that each staff member can track their own progress, add to the discussion forum and access material whenever needed.