Learn how to use the language of neuroscience
to encourage growth mindset and risk-taking.
In this training, you'll learn to:
- create buy-in from staff, clients, or students who are resistant to change by explaining the neuroscience of learning
- increase your confidence in talking about neuroscience research in ways that inspire & motivate without being cheesy
- apply a step-by-step framework I've been using for over a decade to teach the 'neuroscience of growth mindset' to thousands of clients from all ages, industries, and cultures - so you can integrate it into your own work, marketing language and business proposals.
For educators, consultants, business leaders or community advocates.
"This material inspired me to rewrite my curriculum to include Growth Mindset in as many aspects as possible. I greatly appreciate your emphasis on intentionality and feedback, and making sure Growth Mindset is not just teaching the concept but actually changing the way we talk about progress and learning."
- Leading Edge Educator, Julia Ann Wilber
"I learned how to infuse lessons with conversations about emotion, vulnerability and failure. Stefanie knows what she is talking about
– and backed it all up with evidence."
– Jenna De Bruin, Teacher Innovator, Chicago IL
"I have heard things about growth mindset before… but after this, I feel like I can easily bring this into my classroom."
-Vicky, Chicago Teacher Education Pipeline (CTEP)
Stefanie's mission is to empower leaders, educators and innovators with insights from neuroscience, business & marketing, education, social justice and neurobiology to help them catalyze growth and unleash potential.
Her graduate degree from New York University, and fieldwork at the NYU Phelps Lab for Neuroscience Research, NYU Institute for Prevention Science, and Yeshiva University's Albert Einstein College of Medicine focused on the cross-section of neuroscience, empathy and self-directed neuroplasticity. She combines a decade plus of counseling and teaching in organizations and schools across the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Africa, with insights gained from science research and training in monasteries with meditation and mindfulness teachers from Africa, the US, Vietnam and India.
Stefanie's clients include: Google, Hasso-Plattner School of Design (Berlin), Northwestern University, Illinois State University Chicago, Northeastern University, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, Calgary Bridge Foundation, Alberta Children's Hospital, EEE Youth, OPRFCF Leadership Lab, Enlace Chicago, Christopher House and various school districts throughout the US and Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
"I now better understand how students need to transition from outdated direct instruction to innovative thought. This material brings a much needed research and empirical component to student development and teaching."
– Jonathan Brito, teacher, Chicago IL
Want this training for your entire staff?
Contact me for significant group discounts so that each staff member can track their own progress, add to the discussion forum and access material whenever needed.